Oh my, do I need someone to force me to blog. My children are going to have no memories of their childhood if I don’t start. I am a horrible Mother!!
Ok…so on with our vacation which was 2 months agoJ We spent the week up with family before the wedding. We did a lot of fun stuff…went to the children’s museum again, went to a splash pad, hung out with friends, ate Ethiopian food again (twice)…and just enjoyed being together.
One major plus to this trip was FINALLY meeting a friend in person. You ask, how is she a friend if you’ve never met…well, she and I started talking back when I started my process for Lemon. She went through the loss of my first referral with me, we went through bringing home our daughters together. We then went through another adoption together for our second children. I unfortunately went through the loss of her referral the 2nd time around…and we celebrated bringing our kids home once again. So…as you can see, we are friends!!! It was so nice to finally meet her face to face. To see her girls and my girls together.
I hope we get to do this again one day soon…but actually spend more time with one another!!!
| Lemon and M. |
| Orange and M. |
| HERE WE ARE...in the same room! |
| Just some more friends we ate with!! |
Yay! I didn't realize that you met! So happy!! We need a full-fledged "reunion" sometime. :)
ReplyDeleteAw, this post made me teary-eyed! hard to believe all we have been through miles apart (and yet together in heart) in the past 4 years. So glad we finally met!!!! So cute seeing the girls together, too.
ReplyDeleteBtw, my post with you in it still sits in drafts. I finally skipped august and sept and posted my fall fun one....hoping to get back to the others soon :)