I need to finish posting about our vacation but wanted to post this first!! We got to go to a rally to support KU and their road to the final 4!! WOOHOOO....the girls had a blast. Lemon was so excited to go to the Pepper Ally (Pep Rally). We met up with some friends there and the kids danced, sang and cheered. Orange was very excited by the end of it all. She wasn't quite sure what a pepper ally was so I can understand. I think I have already created some die hard KU fans...and that is just fine with me!!
The girls even made it into the slide show posted on KU sports. They are now famous...no autographs please.
 |
| Rock Chalk Jayhawk...I am serious, don't mess with me! |
 |
| And I am pretty darn cute! |
 |
| The Queen has spoken...KU is #1 |
 |
| #2..ummm, oops, I mean #1 |
Here is a very dark video of the girls dancing to the band!!
No comments:
Post a Comment