Monday, March 14, 2011

The Beginning of Our Second Year!

Welcome to our new home. I hope you enjoy. We are glad to be back at blogger and hope to make some great new memories to share this second year of our family of 3!! We are on vacation this week visiting friends and family in Chicago!! We went to the top of the Hancock building today so the girls could see the view. Thank you to our friend who informed us that the free view from the 95th floor women's bathroom was by far better than the very expensive view from the observatory! The girls loved it. Lemon wanted to know why the people didn't have faces that we saw below. Orange at one point said "look Mom, I see Mitchie down there" (from camp rock). It was entertaining to say the least!

Tonight we went out for Ethiopian food with a group of local adoptive families. It was great seeing everyone and meeting some virtual friends in real life. Here are some pics of the girls when I told them we were going to the top of that building.



7 comments:

  1. I'm commenting....
    Are you happy now??? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog and pseudonyms. You definitely do have a diva and rock star on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogging! looks like you're having a great time in chi-town :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tried posting yesterday... it didn't work! All I said was, "I *LOVE* oranges and lemons!!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute pictures of the girls! I love your new site. Oh, and I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new blog - thx for the link!

    ReplyDelete